Wednesday 13 April 2011

Zilli Cafe - Aqua Sana, Center Parcs Longleat Forest

We went for a Spa day at Center Parcs, Longleat on Tuesday. While there we had to have some coffee and cake! The Zilli Cafe is part of the Aqua Sana spa complex. It’s a light, airy restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere where customers all wear their swimwear covered with robes.

I had a slice of the chocolate cake and a hot chocolate and my husband had a slice of carrot cake and a coffee. When ordering I was offered a flake with my hot chocolate which I declined but when it was brought over they had put it on anyway!  There was no option to add marshmallows which was a little disappointing.

The hot chocolate was very nice and the chocolate cake was enjoyable. It was a bought in cake though so it does lose points for that as I much prefer homemade.  My husband enjoyed his carrot cake (again not homemade) and coffee.

We did find it a little pricey here with the bill coming to £14 (on average for similar orders of 2 cakes and 2 hot drinks we find that the bill usually comes to around £10).

No comments:

Post a Comment